In Pakistan there is a valley called Hunza Valley where people live extremely long life, without illnesses. In this article we would like to share the secret behind Hunza’s health.
Among Hunza people illnesses like heart disease, high blood pressure or cancer are not exists. Women does not face with menopause, men are life-strong also in their 90s.
The secret based on Hunza’s dietary meals. They mainly eat fruits and vegetables. Some of the collected vegetables they use frequently.
- Apricot both in fresh or dried form (in winter)
- Millet porridge
Comparing with an american Hunza people eat 200 times more nitrilozid with their meals, which help to keep body free from illnesses like cancer (however t is not proved by medical science). But there are more common health keeping ingredients that we know more or less.
- Vitamin A (Carrots, Broccoli containing the most Vitamin A etc.)
- Vitamin B (Whole grains, Potatoes, Bananas, Chili Peppers, Beans etc.)
- Vitamin C (most of the fruits and vegetables Paprika etc.)
- Vitamin D (generated by the human body during sunbath)
- Vitamin E (Wheat Germ Oil, Nuts and Nut Oils etc.)
- Vitamin K (Kale, Mustard Greens, Spinach etc.)